I just came across this method for embedding Flash in a way that supports web standards (via RedSplash). It looks like it may be a good alternative to the Flash Satay method. It validates as HTML 4.0 Strict, but not as XHTML.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- Maps Of Street Layouts Colored By Orientation http://t.co/2mwuCqygt3 http://t.co/0lYXZeWzsW
- Nice mobile interaction on http://t.co/myGicKA3im from @bigspaceship + @bartekd
- Beautiful detail on this micro site by @williamapan: http://t.co/lpkyQ3YS5n love the upgrade message :)
- A new dubstep music visualizer. Stick around for the drop. http://t.co/7OOWusAkjQ Best with chrome. http://t.co/yEXDhS9GkW
- Drone racing Star Wars style via VR headsets: https://t.co/BzqbsOX0U1 RT @timsoret
- IndieCade Game Festival is this weekend in Culver City: http://t.co/nMVe4PL1lK Always a good time.
- Lush mixtape for a grey day in LA: https://t.co/3DNC8EW5Ei
- Basic Fantasy is an awesome and free RPG based on old-school D&D: http://t.co/Y2ynTDMUnF Excited to be DMing this weekend!