I just came across this method for embedding Flash in a way that supports web standards (via RedSplash). It looks like it may be a good alternative to the Flash Satay method. It validates as HTML 4.0 Strict, but not as XHTML.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- Lush mixtape for a grey day in LA: https://t.co/3DNC8EW5Ei
- Basic Fantasy is an awesome and free RPG based on old-school D&D: http://t.co/Y2ynTDMUnF Excited to be DMing this weekend!
- Displacement tube #webgl https://t.co/1f0hhhgp7z
- minimal-ui is dead http://t.co/s8KpRLraRG
- Updated Loop Waveform Viz for new web-audio api and added some tweakable options: http://t.co/nSrxRUHFGD http://t.co/OOFMBlyT3K
- * Apparently update via iTunes needs more like 1 GB.
- iOS 8 update requires 5.8 GB storage? I only have 13 GB total capacity on my device :(
- New WEFAIL site: http://t.co/GrEoaK1CJb