I just came across this method for embedding Flash in a way that supports web standards (via RedSplash). It looks like it may be a good alternative to the Flash Satay method. It validates as HTML 4.0 Strict, but not as XHTML.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- New WEFAIL site: http://t.co/GrEoaK1CJb
- tweaking loop waveform viz https://t.co/evRpOA8h1M
- oh cool - Chrome 37 update on Android looks flatter + more minimal. Top bar seems a bit fat though.
- new aphex is not bad
- super cool music looper with disco lights: http://t.co/kEofnTshjs via @sarrimaxime
- Highly recommend this book if you are interested in SETI and the Fermi Paradox: http://t.co/oZ9meb3uRS
- The dark side of VR: https://t.co/PJntwulJ0R RT @cyborgdino
- Hand tracking inside VR with Occulus Rift + Leap Motion. The future has arrived: https://t.co/68JfY3Rubj via @mikaelemtinger