The basis for the code comes from this perlin noise field code posted by lennyjpg. The text shape and colors comes from a loaded PNG. Each particle gets it’s color by sampling a random pixel in the image. Particle movements are controlled by perlin noise and each particle draws a trail as it moves.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- Some nice GLSL sketches: http://t.co/VN3sSzT4nE by @chimanaco
- If you like yer dubstep a little melodic, this Zed’s Dead essential mix is pretty mental: https://t.co/dG3DyhGUwW
- wow so nice. OFFF St. Petersburg trailer by @millchannel: https://t.co/vLjfTEtss4 [via @marcus_eckert]
- Great collection of interactive geometric animations by @LawrieCape (including source code): http://t.co/Z2XiLXnKJE
- woah so many possibilities. Kinnect as audio viz controller https://t.co/xTJsp5X1ZC RT @Flexi23