The basis for the code comes from this perlin noise field code posted by lennyjpg. The text shape and colors comes from a loaded PNG. Each particle gets it’s color by sampling a random pixel in the image. Particle movements are controlled by perlin noise and each particle draws a trail as it moves.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- sweet webgl goodness from @lennyjpg: https://t.co/nbgy9N3EYJ
- Infinity Prism by @julapy: https://t.co/ThegmaciHn
- What's the cut-off date for when it's worth it/polite to reply to an email?
- RT @NeilCarpenter: Super nice site - http://t.co/e7jk2rsAJT cool idea, slick execution via @williamapan
- TUMBLR MUSIC VIDEO GENERATOR by @masterofshapes: http://t.co/UziZyUeadq
- oh wow. RT @cacheflowe: Playing with Processing/Sunflow/alpha shapes inside the old Cornell Box http://t.co/gg1PnvJB99
- RT @rauchg: Yep https://t.co/eNGD5cCJ3t
- Cool webcam motion detection demo: http://t.co/joeMdnPvqD