The basis for the code comes from this perlin noise field code posted by lennyjpg. The text shape and colors comes from a loaded PNG. Each particle gets it’s color by sampling a random pixel in the image. Particle movements are controlled by perlin noise and each particle draws a trail as it moves.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- sweet ambient occlusion from @bartekd: http://t.co/ZqRZKaH2T6
- BREAKING: ESA receive new image from @Philae2014 on surface of comet #67P http://t.co/kJeJhrPA6v
- So if we can land a spaceship on a comet does that mean we can divert incoming asteroids?
- I gotta say this new MacBook Pro with SSD and Yosemite is the best computer I have ever owned. So fast...
- Recommend “Never Let Me Go” if you like your teen sci-fi dystopias a lot more realistic and bleak.
- Big thanks to @onattyso for the invite to present at #nerdyat72. Lots of fun & met some awesome people.