The basis for the code comes from this perlin noise field code posted by lennyjpg. The text shape and colors comes from a loaded PNG. Each particle gets it’s color by sampling a random pixel in the image. Particle movements are controlled by perlin noise and each particle draws a trail as it moves.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- Ridiculous Glitching web game is lots of fun: http://t.co/zaxRqcCalX (go fullscreen for max seizures)
- SL2 - DJs Take Control : http://t.co/AQdq5vd8Kz Nice one mate. Sorted.
- Video for Flume's "More Than You Thought" by http://t.co/6mEzqaSwZZ: https://t.co/6hPXtg3CJA Pretty much all their stuff is amazing.
- The Road to Virtual Reality: http://t.co/DT6baIg3fl
- 'Oblivion' wins award for most-nonsensical movie plot I've seen in a long time. Looks kind of cool though.
- Congrats @bartekd @svlaco @gunderson @most_triumphant http://t.co/3f8vDk3ncL
- OMG Tech Noir is on Pico http://t.co/UZYXiWg9Un
- Flappy reportedly gets 50K a day by showing Clash of Clans ads. CoC makes $2.4 million a day. http://t.co/xDuGGEj8O3