The basis for the code comes from this perlin noise field code posted by lennyjpg. The text shape and colors comes from a loaded PNG. Each particle gets it’s color by sampling a random pixel in the image. Particle movements are controlled by perlin noise and each particle draws a trail as it moves.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- Basic Fantasy is an awesome and free RPG based on old-school D&D: http://t.co/Y2ynTDMUnF Excited to be DMing this weekend!
- Displacement tube #webgl https://t.co/1f0hhhgp7z
- minimal-ui is dead http://t.co/s8KpRLraRG
- Updated Loop Waveform Viz for new web-audio api and added some tweakable options: http://t.co/nSrxRUHFGD http://t.co/OOFMBlyT3K
- * Apparently update via iTunes needs more like 1 GB.
- iOS 8 update requires 5.8 GB storage? I only have 13 GB total capacity on my device :(
- New WEFAIL site: http://t.co/GrEoaK1CJb
- tweaking loop waveform viz https://t.co/evRpOA8h1M