The basis for the code comes from this perlin noise field code posted by lennyjpg. The text shape and colors comes from a loaded PNG. Each particle gets it’s color by sampling a random pixel in the image. Particle movements are controlled by perlin noise and each particle draws a trail as it moves.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- Simple Pixel Shader Examples: http://t.co/RPVzZIzSjK from @mandy3284
- OMG so many particles! #openframeworks
- Updated an old experiment that still gets lots of traffic - ImageGlitcher: http://t.co/d17BfQNA4G
- 9 Film Frames : http://t.co/71pdGRwlqz
- Facebox is the world's smallest social network: http://t.co/uSJT4kbi0Z [RT @prostheticknowl]
- Wow openFrameworks has come a long way since I last checked it out. Some great examples included.
- Weirdly soothing: http://t.co/BCUEkKbou6 by @gwenvanhee
- 'Post Tenebras Lux' looks like the first instagram styled movie: http://t.co/sBMaBjp7kl