The basis for the code comes from this perlin noise field code posted by lennyjpg. The text shape and colors comes from a loaded PNG. Each particle gets it’s color by sampling a random pixel in the image. Particle movements are controlled by perlin noise and each particle draws a trail as it moves.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- A: the iPad. “What Happened to Interactive Digital Advertising?” by @faris https://t.co/xOM38NPae7 RT @iaintait
- Elon Musk warns AI development is 'summoning the demon’. http://t.co/TkWmfv3WLU Hopefully they are friendly.
- give it up people. hover boards are not happening.
- Pixi.js v2 released. The best 2D drawing lib got a lot better. http://t.co/oAe5EULwLX Great stuff from @Doormat23
- My new WebGL game is running at a nice ~60FPS on Chrome, Safari, FF, IE, iOS and Android. I guess WebGL has arrived :) #threejs
- Maps Of Street Layouts Colored By Orientation http://t.co/2mwuCqygt3 http://t.co/0lYXZeWzsW
- Nice mobile interaction on http://t.co/myGicKA3im from @bigspaceship + @bartekd
- Beautiful detail on this micro site by @williamapan: http://t.co/lpkyQ3YS5n love the upgrade message :)