I just came across this method for embedding Flash in a way that supports web standards (via RedSplash). It looks like it may be a good alternative to the Flash Satay method. It validates as HTML 4.0 Strict, but not as XHTML.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- RT @_kzr: Trying to simulate datamoshing with I-frame insertion. https://t.co/49abZa43r3 https://t.co/r19xXUs4JI
- .@active_theory can do no wrong. Great work guys! https://t.co/hwX3A0nVJe
- chrome grill https://t.co/IuKUFjKeCx
- RT @m_p_y: Right now everyone is designing for usability & conformity. Which essentially means right now is the perfect time to do the exact opposite.
- Interview with Patrick Smith the genius behind Metamorphabet: https://t.co/d7Y04PdvFz