I just came across this method for embedding Flash in a way that supports web standards (via RedSplash). It looks like it may be a good alternative to the Flash Satay method. It validates as HTML 4.0 Strict, but not as XHTML.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- RT @halfheadhenry: I've made a mixtape for you. Listen and download at: https://t.co/INdtRe4Zvt All the best and Happy New Year. https://t.co/soBl5B1Wi0
- RT @bchirls: The App-ocalypse: Can Web standards make mobile apps obsolete? https://t.co/Pyl1H9zjw8
- RT @effixx: https://t.co/XAgryqGkxf
- RT @toxi: It's this time of the year again to let the #ninjatunes & #coldcut take over: https://t.co/iPf5ycjmTl - best xmas mix ever
- Interactive maze generator by @robinhouston: https://t.co/taPHgI57C1 https://t.co/CQkw5Mjom0
- RT @Cabbibo: Look at the percentage of these projects that are made w/ #threejs! Another great year on the web thanks to @mrdoob https://t.co/1mL0cvEBm9
- #generative #WIP #threejs https://t.co/ubxK0VL3Q4
- RT @thenatekirby: I’m now a 10x programmer. https://t.co/aKR9jJ3rHq