The basis for the code comes from this perlin noise field code posted by lennyjpg. The text shape and colors comes from a loaded PNG. Each particle gets it’s color by sampling a random pixel in the image. Particle movements are controlled by perlin noise and each particle draws a trail as it moves.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- Super tasty renders by @StudioAszyk: https://t.co/pR3gbcj97n https://t.co/oQg5RsKu2w
- Dropping live visuals for @Luxxury at the The Regent LA this Thursday. https://t.co/24cijYyDyf https://t.co/N6k6pQcER7
- RT @_kzr: Real time reaction-diffusion system with CustomRenderTexture (Unity 2017.01) https://t.co/NvZhkNTS1s https://t.co/O1nJ09eHPu
- RT @ncoronges: Software is eating the world but AI is going to eat software @nvidia @techreview https://t.co/niROResZAY
- RT @EvaWiseman: JG Ballard was watching us from a window in 1977 https://t.co/1Wcz8l4LNX
- OMG these guys are building a real-time Moebius comic: https://t.co/RXLI0aZmgj
- nice site: https://t.co/n3h2ucGzk7 via @trendydotaf
- Super impressive interactive music tutorials: https://t.co/YXCxY6bBV5 Be the next Avicii in 10 easy steps.