The basis for the code comes from this perlin noise field code posted by lennyjpg. The text shape and colors comes from a loaded PNG. Each particle gets it’s color by sampling a random pixel in the image. Particle movements are controlled by perlin noise and each particle draws a trail as it moves.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- Interview with Patrick Smith the genius behind Metamorphabet: https://t.co/d7Y04PdvFz
- Much motion sweetness in this Google Material Motion guide: https://t.co/Wg9zljCW2k
- OK the verdict is in: Use Unity, Swift, Fuse, React Native or Electron.
- What’s the verdict on using Unity versus Swift for building a 2D iOS app?
- RT @yugop: TrumpとIdiocracyの比較 https://t.co/xqQgQNymdO
- Achievement unlocked: @iquilezles likes my shader! https://t.co/xkBd8vt1xp
- Gilmore Leaves: https://t.co/XRUyM3H6gc Good at full screen. https://t.co/zQ6PfMimPW
- RT @yutakashino: After a year of using NodeJS in production https://t.co/ZYZkoElAPp