The basis for the code comes from this perlin noise field code posted by lennyjpg. The text shape and colors comes from a loaded PNG. Each particle gets it’s color by sampling a random pixel in the image. Particle movements are controlled by perlin noise and each particle draws a trail as it moves.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- sweet medieval city generator by @watawatabou : https://t.co/29VldsJxh2 https://t.co/TshCEKMVk5
- On repeat https://t.co/K3oblJvWpj
- New toy https://t.co/t6nvMXhEvS
- RT @Machine_Drum: Man I knew it was only a matter of time before soundcloud bit the dust, but the reality of it actually happening is pretty brutal
- “WebGL Developer at Superhero Cheesecake “ Gotta be the best job title in a while. https://t.co/2PU8Sm3M1R
- Avoid existential dread with this office drone work simulator https://t.co/1odbgB24kA