The basis for the code comes from this perlin noise field code posted by lennyjpg. The text shape and colors comes from a loaded PNG. Each particle gets it’s color by sampling a random pixel in the image. Particle movements are controlled by perlin noise and each particle draws a trail as it moves.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- RT @Cabbibo: Look at the percentage of these projects that are made w/ #threejs! Another great year on the web thanks to @mrdoob https://t.co/1mL0cvEBm9
- #generative #WIP #threejs https://t.co/ubxK0VL3Q4
- RT @thenatekirby: I’m now a 10x programmer. https://t.co/aKR9jJ3rHq
- John Carmack on WebGL - it's 'offensively wrong' and 'takes absurdity one level further': https://t.co/GFZYMXV5gD
- Bravo! https://t.co/P9nXyrH4DI Great sound design, interactivity and content.
- Visual Thinking: https://t.co/V0GSlcH198
- Playing with Temporalis by @PositLabs. Added slice smoothing: https://t.co/ZrJoi4zbqW