The basis for the code comes from this perlin noise field code posted by lennyjpg. The text shape and colors comes from a loaded PNG. Each particle gets it’s color by sampling a random pixel in the image. Particle movements are controlled by perlin noise and each particle draws a trail as it moves.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- Get the coolest coasters around and help a good cause at the same time! https://t.co/Fv50fOBd0D
- RT @neauoire: Where the hell are we. They don't even have Yelp here.
- https://t.co/Oz4QObv3lQ usually shrinks PNGs + JPGs by around 50%. Magic!
- RT @macbooktall: https://t.co/IcoCo9BLVC
- Beautiful abstract images drawn by a neural network. https://t.co/MfCvlnHd09
- RT @TomBoogaart: https://t.co/mmIXNoualP
- RT @zapata_painter: Spray for #Bruxelles https://t.co/xzHNBBzZ0T