The basis for the code comes from this perlin noise field code posted by lennyjpg. The text shape and colors comes from a loaded PNG. Each particle gets it’s color by sampling a random pixel in the image. Particle movements are controlled by perlin noise and each particle draws a trail as it moves.
AboutHi. I'm Felix Turner, a web developer and creative technologist based in Los Angeles. This blog is about technology & design.
- gorgeous! https://t.co/PdgpXymxTV
- Love the super-basic UI of the VHS platform: https://t.co/JDJHXqqnVo by @njc002
- so sad… https://t.co/vTazxofVrk
- Cartoon fire : https://t.co/zg8qf8U0U8 https://t.co/MeTLNyBfdr
- trop slick! https://t.co/ssSw9Qo4VK
- Added some new code generated images here: https://t.co/RshcUDac4K
- RT @BetaVersionOfMe: Kind of like a boxed mock-up for a new demo scene for Fog Volume 3 #madewithunity https://t.co/GRKs9QvYso